Friday, February 21, 2014

Baked Chicken Stuffed with Pesto and Cheese



I was searching for a new chiken recipe for my children.
All the time the were cring to me that they had enough from my cooking and they want somthing new.
I look for a new recipe and tried some.
At the and I found that this recipe was the best of them so I publish it here.
Have fun.

Ingredients:


2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 T  your favorite commercial pesto
2 T low-fat sour cream
2 T grated mozzarella cheese
(I used heaping tablespoons of pesto, sour cream and cheese) 
2 eggs, beaten (or if they're large eggs one will probably be enough)
3 T finely grated Parmesan cheese
3 T almond flour (or almond meal, but almond flour is better for this because it's more finely ground)
black pepper to taste

The recipe had been taken from "kalyns kitchen"
so for the full recipe please click here:

No comments:

Post a Comment